DRY CLEAN SERVICES. CLEAN SERVICES
DRY CLEAN SERVICES. CLEANING PRODUCTS CHEMICALS. MICRO 90 CLEANING SOLUTION.
Dry Clean Services
- Clean (a garment) with an organic solvent, without using water
- Dry cleaning (or dry-cleaning) is any cleaning process for clothing and textiles using a chemical solvent rather than water. The solvent used is typically tetrachloroethylene (perchloroethylene), abbreviated "perc" in the industry and "dry-cleaning fluid" by the public.
- clean with chemical agents
- Taking actions to determine whether or not you are under surveillance.
- (service) be used by; as of a utility; "The sewage plant served the neighboring communities"; "The garage served to shelter his horses"
- The action of helping or doing work for someone
- An act of assistance
- (service) work done by one person or group that benefits another; "budget separately for goods and services"
- performance of duties or provision of space and equipment helpful to others; "the mayor tried to maintain city services"; "the medical services are excellent"
Mother's Dry Cleaning
how to clean hardwood floors with vinegar and water
how to clean a clothes dryer
dry cleaning solvents
steam clean tile
how to clean marble tiles
sebastian dry clean only
cleaning baking soda
leather clothing cleaning