RUG CLEANING BUSINESS. RUG CLEANING
Rug cleaning business. How to clean wood floors. Kawasaki disease and carpet cleaning
Rug Cleaning Business
- Make (something or someone) free of dirt, marks, or mess, esp. by washing, wiping, or brushing
- Remove the innards of (fish or poultry) prior to cooking
- make clean by removing dirt, filth, or unwanted substances from; "Clean the stove!"; "The dentist cleaned my teeth"
- (clean) free from dirt or impurities; or having clean habits; "children with clean shining faces"; "clean white shirts"; "clean dishes"; "a spotlessly clean house"; "cats are clean animals"
- commercial enterprise: the activity of providing goods and services involving financial and commercial and industrial aspects; "computers are now widely used in business"
- An activity that someone is engaged in
- A person's regular occupation, profession, or trade
- A person's concern
- a commercial or industrial enterprise and the people who constitute it; "he bought his brother's business"; "a small mom-and-pop business"; "a racially integrated business concern"
- occupation: the principal activity in your life that you do to earn money; "he's not in my line of business"
- A small carpet woven in a pattern of colors, typically by hand in a traditional style
- floor covering consisting of a piece of thick heavy fabric (usually with nap or pile)
- A thick woolen coverlet or wrap, used esp. when traveling
- A rug (UK), blanket(Equine and other livestock, US), or coat (canine and other companion animals, US) is a covering or garment made by humans to protect their pets from the elements, as in a horse rug or dog coat.
- A floor covering of shaggy or woven material, typically not extending over the entire floor
- Rhug (normally Y Rug in Welsh; sometimes given the antiquarian spelling Rug) is a township in the parish of Corwen, Denbighshire, Wales, formerly in the old cantref of Edeirnion and later a part of Merionethshire, two miles from CorwenRug Chapel and ten miles north east of Bala.
Louis Pierron, Cyclist of Milwaukee
"In the Saddle Since '79"
736 Holton Street Milwaukee
When I Googled his address, I found that he was born Sept. 23, 1870, and that on Nov 7, 1921 at the age of 51 he rode from Milwaukee to Chicago on the bike he acquired in 1890, using one of the original tires.
I also found that he was still living in 1936, when he was a director of the North Side Cycling Club.
He owned a rug cleaning business using a Seaman rug beating machine (the only one in the county!).
Yonan Rug Co.?
A wall mural for a former rug / carpet cleaning business at the intersection of 3rd and Franklin streets. Downtown Richmond.
how to clean a dry erase eraser
general house cleaning
residential cleaning business
niecy nash leaves clean house
how to clean ears
commercial cleaning rate
janitor cleaning service
welcome to detroit city clean